Go to main navigation
26 S 6th St, Indiana, PA 15701
724-465-5653 724-465-5653


Slip and Fall Attorney in Indiana County Knows How to Make Your Case

Helping when you are hurt on someone’s property

Slip and fall accidents occur when you are hurt in an accident on someone else’s property. If the property owner allowed a dangerous condition to exist and failed to look out for your safety, you may have cause for a lawsuit. Our skilled attorney Michael N. Vaporis examines your case from all angles and helps you prevail in your slip and fall claim.

What we need to prove

If you’ve been hurt on someone else’s property, our Indiana County slip and fall attorney Michael Vaporis needs to prove:

  • The property owner or the owner’s employee should have known about the dangerous condition
  • The owner of the property or the employee knew about the dangerous condition and didn’t fix it
  • The owner or employee caused the dangerous situation

No matter how your accident happened, Michael conducts a thorough investigation to determine who may be liable for damages.

Is the property owner liable?

There are many questions our slip and fall attorney in Indiana County needs to ask to prove the property owner is at fault. These include:

  • If you tripped or slipped, was the dangerous spot there long enough for the property owner to know about it?
  • Does the owner have a regular procedure for examining and repairing the property?
  • If you tripped over an object on the floor, was there a legitimate reason for that object to be there?
  • Could the object have been moved for safety, or was there a better place to store it?
  • Could a simple barrier have been created to prevent you from tripping or slipping?
  • Did poor lighting or broken lights contribute to the accident?

The answers to these questions help us determine whether you have cause for a lawsuit. Michael Vaporis takes on the toughest slip and fall cases, working hard to demonstrate that your injuries were the fault of the property owner and you are entitled to compensation.

Seek help from a persistent slip and fall lawyer in Indiana County

Searching for slip and fall attorneys Indiana County? Call Kayden & Vaporis at 724-465-5653 or contact us online. Your first half hour consultation is free. The office is open from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on Fridays, but if you’re injured and can’t come in to our office, Michael can come to you. He is a top personal injury lawyer in Indiana County, and he also handles cases in Armstrong, Cambria, Clearfield, Clarion, Jefferson and Westmoreland Counties as well.